Just started the role and have been reading documentation non stop. I’ve
successfully created and deployed chrome, BBEdit, and September’s
security packages. Did this by adding the download into composer,
convert to source, packaged as dmg. Then put ...
Realized the issue, it wasn't reading the space in Sophos Installer. Not
sure if that's due to settings in my BBEdit or saving it as an .sh.
Removing the spaces before I sent it to composer and likewise in the
script made this work for me.
So I've tried a few variations of these install deployment scripts for
Sophos and each time it comes back to a basic issue of it can't find the
files /directories its created in the first place (/private/tmp/Sophos
Installer) when it goes to run the ...