Configuration Profiles are not pushed to the client

isradame
Contributor

Anyone having issues with configuration profiles not pushed to the client after imaging?
I am on v.9.96, and since the upgrade I had to customize the post script to force the configuration profiles to get installed on the client. But even with the script, they still do not get installed. The only profile pushed is the MDM, but not the others.0f4835f365ec44d3943303f9189bbf23

9 REPLIES 9

m_donovan
Contributor III

We are having that and a whole host of other issues since the upgrade to 9.96 a month ago.

isradame
Contributor

To m.donovan - Do the Managed Preferences Profiles get pushed to the client?. On our environment they do. Just the Config. Profiles are the problem.

gmillercmsd12
New Contributor

We are seeing the same issue. Config Profiles not pushing to the machine.

m_donovan
Contributor III

After manually removing the mdm and reinstalling it a couple of times I was able to get the profiles back.

sudo rm -rf /var/db/ConfigurationProfiles/

sudo jamf mdm -userlevelmdm

sudo jamf recon

sudo jamf policy

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Working on standing up a new server with 9.96 and having similar issues. Out of curiosity, what OS are you running? In my testing, it's installed on my 10.12 system but not 10.11.

isradame
Contributor

For the Server is MacOS Sierra 10.12.1

anther
New Contributor

Hi there,
I have just had the same problem here on a Mac with 10.10.5 and the JSS is 9.97.
will try to remove and reinstall like mentioned above.

dferrara
Contributor II

We are seeing this issue as well with a 10.11.6 fleet and JSS 9.97. The 1-2 combo that seems to work is removing the profiles, and then running the sudo jamf mdm -userLevelMdm command.

Worth noting, I don't know that you need to run rm -rf to remove them. In our case jamf removeMDMProfile also works.

l_diep
New Contributor

Does anyone have an update on this? I was told by support that they were unaware of any such issue regarding 9.97, but suggested I upgrade to 9.99.

While upgrading isnt out of the question, it isn't ideal in my specific environment so I wanted to ask if any of you have upgraded to 9.99, which in result fixed this issue?

Thanks in advance.