Self Service icons vanishing

macbrun
New Contributor III

Has anyone else see some of their custom icons for their Self Service policies disappearing? Some, not all, of my icons aren't just switching to the default, but when I go to fix that situation the custom icon isn't even in the list of those available anymore. I'm not entirely sure exactly when this started, but it seems to have begun sometime this summer.

10 REPLIES 10

jbisgett
Contributor II

I believe there is a bug where if you clone a policy with an icon, that icon gets deleted. I would open a case with support to verify/report.

kgam
Contributor

Yes, as jbisgett mentions there is a bug with Self Service. A PI has been filed so hopefully it will be fixed soon (PI110378 Self Service Icons gets deleted if you delete a cloned Policy).

The problem occours if you clone a policy for Self Service and then delete the original. Just had this happen for Cisco AnyConnect. The icon disappears for Jamf Pro and needs to be uploaded again.

macbrun
New Contributor III

Thanks for the replies! The cloning issue makes sense. I'll keep an eye out for the fix.

Xopher
New Contributor III

FYI, no fix yet on 10.42.1; Self Service Icons still get deleted in cloned policies if you delete original policy.

chrisB
Contributor II

Yeah, same here.

whiteb
Contributor II

Still happening...

Self Service actually shows the *wrong* icon for us, an icon for a totally different app.

When I go to fix, in Jamf, it shows there's no icon uploaded at all.

vanschip-gerard
Contributor

We are on version 10.42.1 and seeing this issue. Same as above. Icons not loading, or wrong ones loading, going away inside the policy, going away from the icon browser.

Totally random, some old policies hung onto their icons for years, some old ones loose them etc.

tblank
New Contributor

Seeing this as well, upgrading to 10.43.1 tonight. Will report back behavior. 

PaulFrancois
New Contributor

Still seeing this in 10.43.1 😥

Rickstar
New Contributor

This still happing in 10.50.0