Building relationships to facilitate learning. Thanks for joining us!

289K Posts
7,672 Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Push Proxy Certificate Unable to Renew is back

Getting the notification that the Push Proxy Cert is expired. Been getting this for the last 2 weeks since the update to Jamf Pro Cloud Version11.4.2-t1713554080Went into Global > Push Certificates, clicked on Push Proxy Settings, clicked renew, and ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable native login screen

Hi, How can we disable native user login on mac and have only jamf screen to login . Currently we have a painful process of login for users where they have to enter password twice one for local user and and other for jamf login screen.  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upload a Computer Group

I have a list of computers that I want to run a script against it. However, they don't have anything in common that I can use a smart group. I was looking at static groups with no success. Is there a way that a .csv or plain text file can be uploaded...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable bluetooth for iOS?

Hi all, I see that there is an option to prevent changes to bluetooth for iOS devices.My question is, does the Jamf have the ability to disable bluetooth entirely? We have a security requirement to disable it.Thanks!  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customize Jamf Pro

Is there any way to customize the Jamf Pro administration interface with colors, background or logo ? (Except just dark and light mode)When working with 3 different Jamf Pro enviroments back and forth, it is easy to make changes in the wrong environm...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

jamf binary for unsupported macOS

Fellow Jamfnation citizens, While macOS High Sierra is not anymore supported by Apple, does Jamf still allow to install jamf binary on Macbooks with unsupported macOS and allow to manage or supervise them ? Does the same apply to other unsupported ma...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Assist - Unattended Sessions

Hi,I've been testing Remote Assist and it works like a charm apart for one thing:The documentation mentions being able to do 'Unattended Sessions' - I've not been able get it to work without having a user logged in at the other end.Anybody have much ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privileged identity management (PIM)

I would like to know if JAMF Pro supports "Privileged identity management (PIM)". After logging into the Jamf Admin website, we would like to require our IT users to PIM before doing certain actions. For example, before viewing a FileVault Recover Ke...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-Site Role - Elk Grove CA - Apple Device Support

Key skills: Customer Focus, Customer Service Experience, macOS, iOS, Technical Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Empathy, Network Troubleshooting Skills, Time Management, Ability to Multi-task, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting, Helpdesk Experience, ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't Change Local Password

We are having an issue with some of our devices where we can't change the password on the local user. It Brings up this message. This has something to do with this option checked below in our prestage. Is there any way to fix this problem? It affects...  View more

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.40.34 AM.png Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.47.53 AM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privileges schema for multiple admin

Is there an easy way to make the settings for more admin groups? They will have same privileges, but to different sites.We have 37 different groups to same amount of sites. Each groups have to admin one site. We are using SSO for admins, who comes fr...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volume Purchasing server Token revoked

Hi,it seems a couple of my VPP Tokens have been revoked. The token all come from the same Apple School Manager. Is there anything I can do about this myself? Renewing the Tokens does not do anything. Jamf Support is responding really slow and the sit...  View more

Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-07 um 08.26.08.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements
Join us for Top 5 Security Predictions for eye-opening insights into the evolving role of mobile devices in shaping your organization’s security plans as well as more predicted trends. Check out our Events page for more details.
Submit a Feature Request
Share your ideas of how we can improve our products here!
Join Our Beta Program
Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is now available!

Click here to learn more
Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors