Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta is now available!

Hello Jamf Nation! The Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta Release features a number of exciting improvements and enhancements for managing your Apple devices. Starting with 11.8.0, Jamf Pro admins will be able to set a minimum OS for MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads t...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Pre-MacOS Boot Authentication Possible?

Got the EFI Firmware Password and Filevault 2 policies going recently for our Macs. Unfortunately one of the wants for management was to enable a pre-OS boot password. Essentially a form of multi-factor authentication via a secondary password/passphr...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting Dashboard

Does anyone out there use Dashing/Smashing for creating dashboards? I'm in the process of pulling one together to report on various elements of our Jamf setup using the API to pull data and have started with the low hanging fruit (i.e. pulling data f...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to block bluetooth device that auto connect

Hi, A bluetooth device that is not mine try to connect on my MacBook pro every minutes.This has the consequence of disconnecting me for a few seconds from my bluetooth devices. I've tried - Disable Bluetooth Delete "com.apple.Bluetooth.plist" from "L...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Update iOS issue

Hello, Since the publication of latest iOS update (12.0.1) i can't send command to update iOS version on my iPads. My version of Jamf is 1.7.0, Some people have this problem too ? Quentin Faivre  View more

• 38 replies
  • 5 kudos

Papersheet not availaible for printer

Hello,i created a new printer in JSS.The printer has tow papersheets but if the printer is installed no papersheet is availaible in the options of the printer.What is wrong with my configuration ? Kind regards and thx for your help. Frank  View more

fc80e33f2fab472daff3a1f0b2c68173 fad1d8eb5b75495f80f937cab43fc592 4480599ccef942f08e45e3e138e1c718 596f445551f14d75bdf2b00b76ed48f7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download and edit Packages

I have a package I've built that isn't quite working the way I expected it to. I can't figure out how to download the dmg and edit it again in composer or something else. I can see it in Jamf Admin, but not sure how to edit it. For example, if I want...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Anyconnect breaks localhost

I deploy Anyconnect in my imaging [required for remote connection], however, I'm now finding it's causing a problem for our developers. macOS 10.13.6 Cisco Anyconnect 4.5 Using Adobe Experience Manager. I have 127.0.0.1 in the 'bypass proxies' box un...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad safari says its in private mode?

Today I have had 3 students have issues with 2 specific websites, where the website says it cant load because safari is in private mode. We have a configuration in place to disable private mode and filter content. Before today this issue was not brou...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Training in Prep for jamf Pro implementation...

We are getting ready to launch a project to implement jamf PRO (thankfully), but I'm stuck in a cart before the horse scenario. We have hired a jamf PRO/Mac certified engineer, but I'm supposed to go through training also. The problem is as I'm going...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Website for practicing

I Need a website to build my virtual machines to keep practicing since i'm new to jamf and mac.i'm taking Jamf100 now and want to keep practicing what i learn.  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAMF Cloud Updates

Hopefully I'm not duplicating any existing threads but I am looking at implementing JAMF Cloud at the org I am working with and we are just trying to assess the impact of a JSS update to our end points. i.e would a monthly point release to the JSS in...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suppress Intelligent Services for Office 16.17

With the Office 16.17 upgrade, Microsoft is prompting users to enable Intelligent Services and to accept a new Terms and Conditions. We do not want to turn the services on, we just want to suppress the dialog box for them. I've tried building the fol...  View more

37d8b5d2428448b9baf69847e68506e1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 - updates

Would like some input in regards to Office 365 installation, that we want to install automatically after DEPDo any have some input what the best practise is to do ? - also in regards to office updates that are comming. What is the best way to push th...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I find composer?

We have a Jamf Pro license and according to what I can see Composer is part of this. But I can not find this software anywhere when I log into the backend ? - Where can I download this ?  View more

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to Connect to LDAP server.

Please I need some help. We suddenly started getting this error : Your username and password may be wrong on the user's remote management login screen. Secondly, when we test the LDAP(Active Directory) connection in JSS we get: Unable to Connect to L...  View more

464f7b3279f84d9f99492362cf9033b4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropbox Smart Sync - Password Required?!

We created a Dropbox package (using v58.4.92) via Composer. Everything goes well until a user signs into Dropbox and System password prompt appears for Smart Sync. Is there a way to bypass this so end users do not need admin credentials to have the f...  View more

b8c5ff3d61c54215b484983e1827cb67
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple Store App

Anyone come across the new Apple Store App? It is showing up on our new 6th Gen ipads running 11.4.1. App store restrictions in Configuration does not stop access.  View more

26327447389342c290a89da657c1525a
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS ActiveSync Prompt

Has anyone been able to figure out how to prompt for ActiveSync Credentials? All I can get it to do is prompt for a password, no email or account. Apparently, this was an issue a few years back and doesn't seem to be resolved. JAMF just swept this un...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors