Building relationships to facilitate learning. Thanks for joining us!

295K Posts
7,858 Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Print function in Office-meny (M365) - iPad

Can't quite figure out an issue with Office (M365) for iPad, accessing the print function in the menu on some iPads but not others. The one on the left is my own iPad and the one on the right is an extra one I work with.The one on the left is an iPad...  View more

Båda-paddorna.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Protect Agent version 6.1.1

Today we are releasing Jamf Protect Agent version 6.1.1; highlights include: Data endpoints for Kafka and syslog are now available in Jamf Protect and Jamf Protect Offline Deployment Mode in the action configurations. The protectctl info command has ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAMF Sync

Just stood up a new Mac Studio as a File Distribution Server.I followed the JAMF Admin instructions then install JAMF Sync.When I attempt to sync from JCDS to this newer server it keeps saying that it cannot create 'Packages.I double-checked the perm...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remotely wiping a Mac

Hello to all, Sometimes I remotely wipe my test macs for various reasons. Is the best practice that after the wipe command is sent, and it begins to wipe, should I also delete the device from JAMF inventory or leave it in JAMF inventory?  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Templates Available in Jamf Routines

Since its announcement earlier this year, Jamf Routines has helped Business and Enterprise plan customers automate workflows by integrating the Jamf platform and common business apps Jamf customers use. There are now 9 new templates available in Jamf...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is There a Way to Add Apple Calculator to iPads?

I can find the Apple calculator app using New in the Mobile Device Apps.When added it shows Content not available to assign to mobile devices under Managed Distribution. Also, I am unable to find it when searching in Apps and Books in Apple School Ma...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot AirDrop to Mac's

Hello! We are running macOS 14.6.1 on a fleet of iMac's and Macbook Pros. The Mac's can AirDrop to other devices (EG it can see my phone and sends files successfully to it) but the Mac itself doesn't appear to AirDrop too. (So I cannot AirDrop from m...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Embedded images in Outlook 365, switching to attachments

Has anyone seen this issue where when a user is sending an email to either a windows device or another Mac using office 365 and it has embedded images, but the when the other user gets it, it switches to an attachment. It's hit and miss and eventuall...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2FA on jamf login screen

We have recently enforced OKTA MFA for all our users and experiencing an unexpected behaviour on some of the user’s device. They users are prompted for 2FA on jamf login screen after native login, however we have not enforced any mfa on device level....  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Automate LogonBox VPN Installation on MAC

How do I install and Configure LogonBox VPN on MAC? Please help with this app. I have been trying to automate the installation of this app for a while but the command is not working and failing with the Installation Command Line Error.I am requesting...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teams Version 24215.1002.3039.5089

Just spent 30+ hours working on this so I thought I'd share Had a few users contact me yesterday with the inability to use teams on their mac. Initial diagnosis was teams cache, so after combing thru thousands of posts and trying to clear the cache w...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements
Jamf Nation Live is quickly approaching!
Check out our Events page for more details.
Submit a Feature Request
Share your ideas of how we can improve our products here!
Join Our Beta Program
Jamf Pro 11.9.0 Beta is now available!

Click here to learn more
Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors