Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

Logic Pro VPP Deployment Issue

Hi guys,My first time posting here since we've rolled out Jamf, so I've got my fingers crossed that someone can help me!!! I have purchased 20 VPP licences for Logic Pro X and I can see the app within Mac Store Apps inside Jamf.The app is scoped to a...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamfhelper setup screen during enrolment

Hi,I want to display a fullscreen window with jamfhelper during enrolment (using the script below) letting the user know the Mac is being set up. Once the policies have run, should then restart the Mac automatically. Any ideas how I can do this? not ...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

JSS Cluster with one in the DMZ

So I have been asked to setup access to the JSS in such a way to allow our managed machines to be remotely wiped even if they leave our network. I have setup a second JSS in a DMZ on my router and clustering is turned on and seems to be working. Howe...  View more

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple School Manager

Just wanted to know if anyone has deployed apple school manager.. we are being met with so many issues and little support I want to know what everyone else's experience is like Thanks.  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding macOS devices missing MDM Capable Users

Is there a way to find out who is not enabled as an MDM user on their computer? There is no way to search if the value is populated or not or to give a list of enabled users for the devices. Running sudo jamf mdm -userLevelMdm correctly sets the user...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cocoapod help/ Terminal commands restriction

I have a few classes that would like to start using cocoapods for programming. The problem that I see, is I can install the initial cocoapods, but then the student would need to be able to install the actual pod they need. Which would require Termina...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Has anyone got a 10.12.3 lying around somewhere that you can send me pls? Need to use JAMF's in place upgrade and not the script hence want the older one. Thanks!  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

adobe creative cloud log off scripts

Hi all,I am trying to write a bash script for logging out of adobe creative cloud desktop app.I could not find anything solid on google or any other websites.So any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time Server Sync issues

I was wondering if I can pick a few brains. We have a time server configured on all our MacBooks, but the majority of deices, still all have inconsistent times, is this a known bug? In soem cases if you unselect it and select it, will update, but for...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CIS 10.12.x (Sierra) Benchmarks - Locking up...

Anyone else using CIS Benchmark scripts for Jamf written by @kenglish? We're running the CIS scripts found here: https://github.com/jamfprofessionalservices/CIS-for-macOS-Sierra After the scripts are run and the machine is rebooted, it hangs after Fi...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Blocking High Sierra downloads from Apple Notification

So I have a restricted software to stop users from actually installing High Sierra. But when they are at home and on their own networks, they get the notification that High Sierra is out and if they want to download it. Some of our users have been do...  View more

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

App bundles from the App Store for VPP

In the 'Regular' App Store there are app bundles you can purchase that have a discount on buying a bunch of apps from the same developer. However, those bundles don't exist in the VPP store. I'm thinking it about the VPP licensing model but does anyo...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.1 Beta 2 Now Available!

Beta 2 for Jamf Pro 10.1 continues to add additional bug fixes, improves performance, and adds enhancements for Apple School Manager and Volume Purchase Program. In addition to these enhancements, Jamf Pro 10.1 will deliver conditional access for the...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 14 kudos

CFNetwork SSlHandshake failed (-9807)

We replaced our self-signed SSL certificate with a Third Party signed trusted cert. All goodI then changed the JSS url name. All GoodI then renewed the Apple Push Cert. Not good. for some reason, the Cert didn't match with what Apple had and it was a...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trust Certificate issue with appconfig enrollment

Hello, I have been trying to configure some new ipads using configuration and they fail to work as the config cannot be installed. I have done this process manually and I believe that the setting that I need is in General > About > Certificate Trust ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe CC Serialization Update

We have been informed that we need to update our Adobe Creative Cloud license to a new perpetual license. Some of our end users are beginning to see warnings that their versions of various adobe products will expire in 30 days. I have used the creati...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors