Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Best Practice for deploying 100+ Printers/Copiers

We have over 100+ Printers/Copiers at all of our sites. Before having jamf pro, we would keep a spreadsheet with all IPs and add them manually. Now that we have jamf pro, we're unsure how to best set all these printers up in jamf. Should we build a p...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads Up ( again)

Apple released an updated version of the beloved mac OS Installer Notification. If you did not block it last month, now is your chance before the Phone calls/Tickets start  View more

6c51dab6bc444f1c8f11f15a097edbe3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to execute JSS policy

Hi everyone, I am having issues executing notification (yo) policy at recurring check-in. I have another policy that deploys package on end-users' devices. Policy contains a simple shell script that calls execution of Yo app with certain parameters. ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Veralab Deployment

Hello,Still pretty new to JAMF but I am running into some issues deploying veralab to our lap environments on our campus. I build the dmg with composer to try and capture all of the related information. However composer only catches the server settin...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with enrollment process

We just recently got Jamf and we're figuring out if there are better ways to do certain things. If someone can guide me, I would really appreciate it. Once brand-new machine is assigned and enrolled into DEP here are our steps,1. We turn on the machi...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Another IOS Question- IOS ebooks

I'm trying to push out an ebook to student ipads for our pltw kids. the ebook is free in the bookstore. I've "purchased" it through apple school manager like any other free thing. I've got the book set to install automatically and I've got it set to ...  View more

b92247e395c6437ab0b7a682b84555e7 5a2ed0019f3c41788110e837136360d3 393ad87dce5f4151a81486f4a8770b46
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.1.0

As of this morning, we have removed the ability to download Jamf Pro 10.1.0 from Jamf Nation. There are certain scenarios where mobile device smart groups are not calculated properly in environments that use sites. If you have already upgraded to Jam...  View more

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application management tool

I'm managing about 100 Macs right now and it'll continue to grow. We currently have a few application like Adobe CC, Extensis Font Manager, Chrome, FireFox with CA, FileMaker Pro, Citrix Receiver. I want to know how are you guys managing application ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot disable Office Insider option

We have a configuration policy to automatically enable and download Office for Mac 2016 updates. However, one of our users accidentally enabled the Office Insider program option before we enrolled her in Jamf, and the option to disable that and switc...  View more

7efe81fd215e413c8f83c385a8228928
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self Service 10.0 Backround color change

Hi @all, when i personalize the Self Service 10.0 and ich will change the color too, it always shows the color darker than in the preview.Is there a chance, to get the color o0f the backround, that i get in the preview?White is not grey ;-) Thank You  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365 settings in a configuration profile?

Folks:Before I waste a lot of time testing; has anyone deployed Outlook 2016 O365 settings by config profile? Can we coerce the Exchange payload into having the setting ready and waiting for a user to log in?Thanks!- Scott  View more

7115067384184a9c98863ce61c0b0369
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

set timed desktop picture

Hello, some Users asked me, if it's possible, to set a timed desktop picture?Right now, i set a desktop pitcure over an restricted mcx. Thanks for your feedback  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OSx Update

Hello, I am having trouble getting JAMF to run an update on machines. I am able to get it to download the installer, but then not install it. Here is what i did: I went to apple to download the combo installer. https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1931?loc...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OSx Update

Hello, I am having trouble getting JAMF to run an update on machines. I am able to get it to download the installer, but then not install it. Here is what i did: I went to apple to download the combo installer. https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1931?loc...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad gestion à distance par l'entreprise

Bonjour a tous. J'ai acheté un iPad pro sur leboncoin cet été (neuf sous Blister) à un monsieur qui l'avait reçu comme cadeau d'entreprise. Le problème est que quand je l'ai réinitialisé ce matin, au démarrage on m'affiche "Gestion à distance" de l'a...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bonjour a tous. J'ai acheté un iPad pro sur leboncoin cet été (neuf sous Blister) à un monsieur qui l'avait reçu comme cadeau d'entreprise. Le problème est que quand je l'ai réinitialisé ce matin, au démarrage on m'affiche "Gestion à distance" de l'a...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors