Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta is now available!

Hello Jamf Nation! The Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta Release features a number of exciting improvements and enhancements for managing your Apple devices. Starting with 11.8.0, Jamf Pro admins will be able to set a minimum OS for MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads t...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

iOS 11 and Lost Mode

Hey all, Is anyone else seeing this with their jss? We allow all students/staff to update to iOS 11, I thought I tested everything, but we are seeing an issue with Lost Mode. I am able to enable Lost Mode, utilize all features (Play Sound, Update Loc...  View more

073c05d71403471695acbe76595691d3
  • 47 replies
  • 2 kudos

PSA: Editing Home Screen Layouts in 9.101

So, this has now happened to me TWICE before I figured out what was going on, and I wanted to share my findings with everyone so that this doesn't happen to you. I created a mess of mobile device home screen layout configuration profiles earlier in t...  View more

7d380c1090244ec6aec2d637ef97edeb
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Issues with MDM after 9.101 upgrade

Hi everyone, I'm having a strange issue with MDM commands in our production environment since upgrading from 9.99 to 9.101. I have a ticket in with support, but I thought I'd post this on the off chance that someone has seen a similar issue and has a...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Malwarebytes for Mac 3.x

Has anyone had any luck with getting the new Malwarebytes for Mac 3 menu bar item hidden from a policy or script? Been digging through the Application Support and Preferences for by the OS and User, and can't seem to find anything that changes if you...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java 9?

Hello, is there any boon/bane for upgrading the JSS to use Java 9? http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imaging from macOS 10.13

I updated my computer to macOS 10.13 and when I ran Casper Imaging it looked strange, anyone else seeing this? I am still running JSS 9.100 and have not actually tried the imaging process yet.  View more

078d80bc12284fc39abf5f1a1e6b1e7b
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 Force Activation

Hello Guys, we have enrolled Office 2016 with an Volume Licence Key. Now i was asked to remove the Licence (what i did and worked fine) but does anybody know how i can force the "First start and Login into Office 365" Screen? Thank you a lot  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

High Sierra Mobile Accounts

Is anyone else having issues logging into mobile accounts on High Sierra? We are not able to login to any of our AD accounts with "Create mobile accounts at login" enabled whenever we log in we get the message, "You are unable to log in to the user a...  View more

• 41 replies
  • 3 kudos

Jamf Intune Integration

Did anyone else see this during the Ignite Keynote today? It was super vague, but it caught my attention. Anyone have any details on this? Session was called: Microsoft 365: Modern management and deployment  View more

• 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spotlight not working after enrollment

Hi everyone, A little bit of background: my company is starting to enroll end users' devices into JAMF. We had a successful test pilot with our Technology department and any end users that volunteered to enroll before we went live. There were (and st...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Account Restriction

Is it possible to restrict what kind of account can sign into Google apps on 1-1 iPads? What we're seeing is students signing in with both their personal google account and their 1-1 G-Suite for Education account and they are using their personal acc...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

macOS 10.13 High Sierra first boot scripts?

Anybody got any first boot scripts to share? Attached is mine, that was borrowed from @rtrouton that I've just tweaked over the years. !/bin/bash # Intial setup script for macOS 10.13.x # John Wojda, created July 26, 2017 # Last modified 7-26-2017 # ...  View more

• 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

New iPads with GarageBand and AppStore Prompts

We deployed about 600 iPads this year for a 1:1 and decided not to use AppleIDs for the students. With all apps (we thought) being deployed through Device assignment no one could find a good reason to add another login to the iPads. This was fine wit...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 problems.

Hi All,out of the blue some of our users started having issues after there device would go to sleep they would not be able to log back in, the local admin account works but not the mobile accounts. I have looked every where with no sure answer where ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caching Service with Cloud Proxy

I'm looking to implement a few Mac Mini's running Server with a view to serve updates to our 10k ish apple devices. This looked rosy until i was recently told we're moving to a cloud proxy service, meaning we're going to have a massive public IP rang...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors