Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Jamf Pro and Parent Not Working

Hello, I have an Ipad working with Jamf Pro. I pushed to the device the Jamf Self Service App and on the Parent App scanned the QR code. While it looks like they are linked, the Parent app is not causing any changes to the Ipad. Under "Device" I see ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Support

I've had a ticket open with them for a week now, and getting any sort of response from them is like pulling teeth.When they do respond, they just ask more questions and don't actually seem to do anything with the information.Is their support really t...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

JAMF Pro On-Prem hardware

Hey JAMF nation!I'm a fairly new JAMF admin that inherited an on-prem instance that is about to be retired. I've also been tasked with researching what to replace our current setup with. I know a lot of you guys are working in the cloud so it's been ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Anyconnect URL

Does anybody know how to get the URL to auto-populate when installing Anyconnect? I know it only takes a minute, but looking to get it added.  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to update to latest macOS

Hello,We're scheduling to update all our machines that can update to the latest macOS Monterey.Running across many issues, mac's prompt 'mac up to date' or 'no updates available', tried manually on the app store, but just keeps spinning.would love an...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

macOS Big Sur and Monterey Updates Failing

Resorting to posting my issue here because Apple has been no help when I try to explain what is going on. I can't find anything useful as nothing I come across seems to be the problem we are running into. This is in regards to updating our user machi...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Config Profile to LDAP group

Looking to deploy a config profile to a specific LDAP user group. I'm setting scope to All computers with a limitation to the LDAP Group. Only a couple machines show up as in scope even though I know it should show like 45. Any ideas on that?  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MacBook Pro 14" not properly enrolled

We have a new MacBook Pro with M1 Max and it's not enrolling properly. It's showing up in JAMF and it says it has enrolled properly and installed all policies and apps, but I can't check it as no user Account is created automatically.Normaly we get a...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared iPad Auto forget wifi on logout

I am setting up ipads for a shared class environment using the Shared iPad prestage enrolement.I have set up a config profile to tie down the iPads. When the iPads log out they clear all the browsing data etc but I want to be able to disconnect the g...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AppleTV Enrollment Issue

Hello fellow Jamfs,Attempting to enroll AppleTvs for the first time, iPads are enrolling fine. I have a seperate Pre-Stage for my AppleTvs and manually assigning TVS to TV pre-stage I created. But when I try to enroll TVs I get "Invalid Profile" anyo...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot run script or Files And Processes

Cannot run Following on policy curl -o '/Users/Shared/agent.zip' https://ggd.masked/csm/profile/downloadMacAgent/id ; unzip -a /Users/Shared/agent.zip; cd /Users/Shared/AgentSetup; installer -pkg CAG.pkg -target /Gives me Error on PolicyResult of com...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

macOS 12.5 wifi connect problem

Please let me know if you have problem with wifi connection to corporate network after upgrade macOS to version 12.5. Now in our environment every Macbook prompt users for credentials before connect to wifi instead of using installed certificate. In ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue in mounting dmg only on Intel Mac's

Hello,We are facing issue with dmg files only on intel macs. The error msg is " Error: An error occurred attempting to mount the package "ideaIC-2022.2.1-aarch64.dmg". ". But works fine with M1 Mac's. I had attached the logs screenshot .  View more

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 7.53.52 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Remote Update Manager Installs Failing

I am attempting to get a policy working which is able to run minor Adobe updates in our environment using Adobe's Remote Update Manager, and after a lot of tinkering I am making progress but am once again stuck.Logs from my script:Script result: Crea...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost 75% of my Jamf Pro Computers on One Day.

Hi,I just noticed a bunch of my computers (about 75%) stopped checking in to Jamf Pro (cloud) on a specific day in August:On running sudo jamf policy I get:There was an error. Device Signature Error - A valid device signature is required to perform t...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Strange Scoping Behavior

Hello,for the past few weeks my team has seen strange scoping behavior using Jamf Pro. (on-prem, latest version, Windows host, managing iPads)We'll add a user or device to an app or profile's scope, and often times it will simply disappear after we h...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

establishing 802.1x connection at login window

We are implementing 802.1x using Cisco ISE on the back end. Currently, the project is in a testing stage, so we are using very basic configurations on the client side. The protocols used are PEAP and MSCHAPv2. I’ve created a configuration profile tha...  View more

Untitled.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UberAgent deployment

Has anyone deployed UberAgent for macOS using JAMF Pro and willing to provide some steps they took to achieve this?https://uberagent.com/docs/uberagent/latest/installation/installing-uberagent/installing-the-macos-endpoint-agent/  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploying Printer - Canon Uniflow printer

Hallo everyoneNeed some help with understanding how the printing works on the macos.Previously I always have set up the printers in our jamf Pro Server and it works all fine. We need only the standard printing(keeping it simple).Now I have to set up ...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors