Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

pppc unable to sign

I'm using the pppc Utility to add some applications to Accessibility automatically. However I'm having difficulty signing it and submitting to JSS. If I sign it and save locally, upon opening the Profile it's unverified and I cannot apply it. If I ma...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post-Enrollment Autologin w/ PYCREATEUSERPKG

I’ve started working on a depNotify workflow for our computer labs, and decided to use the pycreateuserpkg ( https://github.com/gregneagle/pycreateuserpkg ) tool for creating a temp user account w/ autologin enabled. I’m installing the package with a...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

delete local keychain

so for the life of me i can't sort this out. The below works great locally but can't make it work when i push it out via jamf. Save me guys. security delete-internet-password -s thingiwanttokill  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Admin 10.7.1 CONNECTION ERROR

is anyone also having Jamf Admin 10.7.1 Connection Error while using macOS Mojave?? connection error while connecting tohttps://....................(result 0)check your network connection and try again. my network connection is fine.  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Endpoint AV recomendations

I know everyone will have a different opinion but any recommendations on MacOS endpoint AV? I have talked to several vendors but none really stand out as better than the other. I'm mainly just looking for something thats easy to push out, easy to man...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS Self Service

I wanted to see if I was missing something obvious in Jamf Pro regarding iOS and Self Service. Can I NOT deploy/install apps to iPads AND make them available to all of the other iPads via Self Service? If I deploy a classroom app to a set of iPads us...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need steps for netstore using NetSUS

I'm using Mac OS server App for Mac OS reinstalltion but in new update that app removed that feature in it, Tired to configure NetSUS App using run file, after web login but not able to upload images in netboot server. Anyone please share steps for c...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS SAP Agentry

Hi, We are going to be deploying SAP Agentry from JAMF Pro to our site ipads. Is there anyway of adding in the server link into the app configuration?  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure log4j to send its logs to Splunk?

I need to send my log4j logs to Splunk. I found several solutions: To use REST API (e.g. curl -k -u admin:changeme -d "name=/tmp/myfile.log" -d "sourcetype=syslog" https://localhost:8089/servicesNS/admin/search/data/inputs/monitor)Install Splunk Univ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CC 2019 Woes for Packagers

I just found out that Adobe CC 2019 no longer supports CCP. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/apps-not-available-in-ccp.html Adobe seems to be pushing everyone to the cloud; Adobe suggests that admins deploy named licenses. But our school doesn't...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft OneDrive - AutoConfigure/AutoLogin

We are looking to find a way to have OneDrive Configured as the user at Initial Login. On A PC, when a Domain User Logs In, OneDrive automatically gets Logged in as the Users O365 OneDrive For Business, we are trying to replicate this one MAC's  View more

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Jamf Enrollment - missing partition recovery

I have some mac´s that don´t have a recovery partition - propably removed as they where imaged. As jamf enrollment force filevault enabled It seems it needs the partition So golden question is, how Can I re-create a partition with a recovery partitio...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi Factor Authentication - Mac Login

Hello all, Would just like to open up a conversation, to see what people are doing around Multi Factor/2 Factor Authentication. I've been tasked with securing all our Mac logins with 2FA. I've had mixed degree's of success, using both SecureAuth and ...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

1Password 7 In-App purchase with VPP

Hi folks, we bought 1Password int the past via VPP.As AgileBits changed the way to purchase 1Password from App purchase to In-App purchase with version 7 we are not able anymore to buy 1Password 7.The reason is that as far as I know In-App purchases ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Re-provisioning Best Practice

Hi all, Just wondering what you all consider best practice when a device is returned to our team into stock waiting to be issued to a new user. a) Remove the machine from Jamf Pro inventory and then enrol the machine as if it were brand new when it's...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.9 Beta 1 Now Available

Jamf Pro 10.9 beta 1 is now available! This beta includes a number of new features and workflow improvements, including the ability to deploy a package as part of a PreStage Enrollment. Want to see a full list of what’s coming with this beta? Check o...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 9 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors