Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 10 kudos

App bundles from the App Store for VPP

In the 'Regular' App Store there are app bundles you can purchase that have a discount on buying a bunch of apps from the same developer. However, those bundles don't exist in the VPP store. I'm thinking it about the VPP licensing model but does anyo...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 10.1 Beta 2 Now Available!

Beta 2 for Jamf Pro 10.1 continues to add additional bug fixes, improves performance, and adds enhancements for Apple School Manager and Volume Purchase Program. In addition to these enhancements, Jamf Pro 10.1 will deliver conditional access for the...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 14 kudos

CFNetwork SSlHandshake failed (-9807)

We replaced our self-signed SSL certificate with a Third Party signed trusted cert. All goodI then changed the JSS url name. All GoodI then renewed the Apple Push Cert. Not good. for some reason, the Cert didn't match with what Apple had and it was a...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trust Certificate issue with appconfig enrollment

Hello, I have been trying to configure some new ipads using configuration and they fail to work as the config cannot be installed. I have done this process manually and I believe that the setting that I need is in General > About > Certificate Trust ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe CC Serialization Update

We have been informed that we need to update our Adobe Creative Cloud license to a new perpetual license. Some of our end users are beginning to see warnings that their versions of various adobe products will expire in 30 days. I have used the creati...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1hr policy timeout frustration

Background: in case you don't know, if a policy fails there's an internal timeout of an hour before it will run again. There's a db hack for this to shorten this timeout. Doesn't work if you're on jamf cloud as no db access. The other hack to get aro...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 9 kudos

How can I disable proofing in OS X and MS Word 2016

Dear all, I have had a hunt around and cannot find any information regarding this topic but my apologies if I have missed a post. We have a student who's usual way of working is their Macbook Air and Word 2016.This statement allows them to use the la...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbolt Access

Hi All Has anyone come across a situation with a solution where "Wired" connection is only allowed in the office environment and blocked/disabled when not is the office. Reason being is that on the coporate network users go through a proxy to gain ac...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaging and deploying crashplan

Morning all, I'm working on pushing out Crashplan to my machines, I've been through the 'Deploying Crashplan with JAMFpro' several times, and from what I can tell, the editing in the user info.sh script to pass the logon details to the app, just seem...  View more

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Configuration Profiles Through Self Service

Recently got upgraded to Jamf Pro 10, and one of the things I've noticed is my AD: Binding Configuration Profile which I am installing through Self Service no longer is removed from Self Service after it is installed. Previously on 9.101 when I insta...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incremental renaming of computers

I could have sworn that it was possible to name/rename machines with a specific convention and incremental numbers in jamf pro, but I can't find any mention of it in the documentation or in the forums. Right now, our machine names are entirely random...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Expiration Date

Does anyone happen to know where you can read the license expiration date for an Adobe Creative Cloud installation?Preferably from the terminal so I can EA it.  View more

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

iOS Safari Kiosk with Full Screen

I've tried different variations with Restrictions, Single App Mode, and Content Filtering but can't seem to get the right combination. What I'm trying to achieve is to create an iPad Kiosk using web browser. I was given the following requirements. -W...  View more

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum Number of VPP Licenses Per Account?

Hey nation, Anyone know what the maximum recommended number of VPP licenses on a single VPP account is? I'd like to streamline our Self Service by making all free apps available to everyone rather than pin-pointing groups because it causes some confu...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors