Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is Now Available

Hello Jamf Nation!We have several exciting new features including new Login functionality, Managed Software Updates enhancements, Packages page redesign, and more! You can find more information in the release notes when you enroll.Starting with the J...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 10 kudos

MacOS 10.13.6 Endless Loop

Any help on this would be much appreciated. We have two MacBooks which we've installed Jamf on. It appears that before being enrolled these two machines must have pulled down the 13.6 update but it was not installed by the user. After the enrolment, ...  View more

4d735c3a52e74203af2bdac0e2c6c53b b5709948f192449dbe526f7faf940ba6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Items

What is your favorite way to add a login item to your Mac? I have an app (IP in Menubar) that I'd like to start when our Macs start up. I see there is a configuration profile for login items, but I don't see a way to add a custom application  View more

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proxy Auto Configuration - PAC Fallback

We've got two SSID's broadcasting from our Meraki AP's that users can connect to, one is our main corporate network and the other is a more restrictive one that can only access a selection of our internal services. The SSID for the main network drops...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Macbook Pro 2018 and Disk Password

So finally got a shiny (well space gray) new MacBook Pro 2018 on Friday, and my whole weekend went kaput. So I'm looking to see if anyone is having similar issues and if they have any solutions. I suspect I might need to contact on this one. So our i...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mojave upgrade disabling Jamf binary?

Hi All, I've got here a case where the user prematurely upgraded to Mojave in violation to our policy. In addition, I do now see no more management options for the client device but statistics exist and are coming in. Is there any way I could remotel...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mojave upgrade disabling Jamf binary?

Hi All, I've got here a case where the user prematurely upgraded to Mojave in violation to our policy. In addition, I do now see no more management options for the client device but statistics exist and are coming in. Is there any way I could remotel...  View more

33c40f7c7fa742079fdf4836ee769615
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Usage Reports

Does JAMF have a way to query specific app software usage? I know I can see the data under History -> Software usage. I want to email people who are using a program more than others, to get their opinion. Any way to do this?  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Usage Reports

Does JAMF have a way to query specific app software usage? I know I can see the data under History -> Software usage. I want to email people who are using a program more than others, to get their opinion. Any way to do this?  View more

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SecureAuth SSO Integration

Anyone have any luck with SecureAuth SSO integration with their Jamf Pro Software Server? I am not our SecureAuth engineer but I have been advised that they followed the Ping Identity (https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/articles/439/configuring-single-...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Macs and Dual Monitors

A general question does anyone have a good solution for Macs with dual external monitors?Are you all using docks or something else?Models I support.Macbook Air 2015Macbook Pro 2016+Macbook 2016  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minimized applications (re)appearing

I've done a brief search, but haven't seen anything remotely akin to what we're seeing. Users have enrolled devices (iMac and Macbooks of all varieties). Mostly Sierra still, but happening on both Sierra and High Sierra. At regular intervals (seems t...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AnyConnect / Network Drops On Logout

We are using Cisco AnyConnect for network authorization with machine-based certificate authentication. This works when logged in with local admin but we are unable to log into the machine with domain credentials (despite being a domain joined machine...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec SEP Turn off Firewall 14.2.0

About 2 weeks ago, a large percentage of our lab computers stopped checking in with the JSS (they would perform login/logout hooks, but no checkin). After working with Nathan in Jamf, he quickly helped me figure out that if a computer updated SEP to ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Configurator and Prestage Enrollment

I have added some iPads to DEP using Apple Configurator. The ipads have been enrolled to the JSS and i can see them when i sign into Apple School Manager. But when i create a PreStage Enrollement there are no devices in the scope?  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors