Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta is now available!

Hello Jamf Nation! The Jamf Pro 11.8.0 Beta Release features a number of exciting improvements and enhancements for managing your Apple devices. Starting with 11.8.0, Jamf Pro admins will be able to set a minimum OS for MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads t...  View more

• 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Filter by More than Name

I want to be able to create a static computer group, but the only filtering option is by "computer name." I want to filter by either Serial Number or Asset Tag. Is there a way to make this happen? It seems incredibly inefficient to only allow searche...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad HTTPS Proxy settings

We have an Internet filter that uses proxy with authentication. In OSX on the Macs, there are options for HTTP and HTTP proxies. The Ipad only shows one setting for proxy for each wireless network but does not specify the protocol. From some testing ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Care Expiration

I am wondering if there is a way to check in bulk if computers are still covered under apple care or if it has expired. Thanks  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Probleme avec le wifi

Bonjour, depuis la migration en iOS 10 et casper en 9.96 j'ai eu des problemes avec mon profile poussé de mon wifi. c'est un wifi caché standard. Mais j'ai du re crée le profile car les iPads n'avait plus de wifi. J'ai remarquer que dans mon profil w...  View more

3f20f81b1d8a4298bb4d375e05a835da
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Probleme avec les AppleTV 3e Gen

Bonjour, Depuis la migration de mes AppleTV 3e Gen. en 8.4 et surtout depuis la migration de Casper en 9.96, j'ai eu un superbe effet de bord concernant le certain profil. J'avais un profil de mon établissement qui était envoyé sur "all mobile device...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check the last time an application was opened

Curious if anyone knows of a way to via script, command line, or JSS to check the last time an application was opened/run. After some digging on the inter-webs, I couldn't find much. Only way I read was through the finder using the "Date Last Opened"...  View more

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict Domain User Logins

I would like to find a way to restrict who can login to my student MacBooks. In our building each student has their own MacBook that they use from day to day. I'm going to be adding them to the domain soon and just wondered if anyone knows an easy wa...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Groupes Intellignets

Bonjour, Existe-t-il un critère permettant de faire remonter toutes les tablettes ayant installer des applications autres que celles proposées dans le self service svp ?Nous avons le problème d'élèves qui passent par des sites comme vshare et beaucou...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict SSID for Enrollment only

The users in the network need to have the content filter CA certificate in order to properly communicate via SSL. They receive the CA certificate during enrollment. I am trying to create an ssid for enrollment which bypasses the content filter and ge...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location suggestions for Bottle Share Event

So, this will be my first JNUC and first time in MSY..so I'm not 100% sure on locations for events. Anyone with suggestions can post here and I'll see if I can find a suitable one. If anyone from JAMF is reading this..can you help us out? :) CHEERS!  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FileVault2 with JSS

I'm trying to test the use of FileVault 2 with El Capitan machines.Created Disk encryption configuration with Individual recovery key and it works fine. I have many systems which are already FileVault 2 enabled before enrolled with JAMF. I'm looking ...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Force a Reboot at Logout

I need to configure a few speciifc Macs to restart anytime that the user chooses to logout. Mainly targeted to s couple shared kiosks, Macs that have very long uptimes, or users have been asked to reboot and still refuse to do so. Off the top of my h...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IXL Configuration dictionary

I am looking for the code for the Configuration dictionary for IXL iOS app to set the custom domain in the app. There is a setting for it in iOS Settings - IXL. Unfortunately IXL is anot aware of how to set this via MDM commands.  View more

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

osascript network drive mount in 10.12

Has anyone tried running something like this via a script on 10.12Server=Correct_Server_AddressMount_Point=TempStoreRESULT=osascript -e "try" -e "mount volume "smb://$Server/$Mount_Point/"" -e "end try"The mount point mounts but a folder /Volumes/Tem...  View more

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

API and DELETE policy by ID

I'm trying to delete a policy vie the API, however I'm getting "400 bad request" in return. My account has full admin rights and I can GET, PUT, and POST just fine to the same policy. DELETE works for other stuff like Categories and Buildings. I doub...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad block certain WiFi networks and certain apps

I am wondering is it possible to prevent any iPads from connecting to the guest wifi network. At my school we had just blocked Snapchat, Instagram and Pokémon GO last week on the main wifi network. The students and a few teachers went to the guest ne...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't update iPads that are in Share Mode

I know I have seen this somewhere on here but I couldn't find it so I will start my own discussion. Has anybody else not been able to update their iOS on Shared iPads by sending a remote command? The command is successful because I see it show up on ...  View more

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors